movie blog link

Looking for Severin's Movie blog? follow this link: Severin's movie blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

3/11: Finish finches, spring break

This week we finished working with the finches Zach and I had done almost all of lab 1 last week, but I accidentally deleted it from my student home, so we started over. It wasn't a big deal though because we kind of remembered what we did before and it was pretty easy to start with. Once we did that, there was only one class left before spring break, so we just watched TED talks, which was really cool. I had to leave early for a doctors appointment, but I really like watching TED talks because they're really cool and I had never seen them before I came to LASA. I hope that we get the chance to watch more TED talks in the future. I am super excited for spring break because my aunt is taking my little brother and I to disney world and universal studios so it's going to be super sweet.

Severin