This week we started working with strings and lists and ranges and things. Most of it makes sense so far, though the first lab was somewhat confusing. I currently am not sure why you would want to cut up sentences and only print out some letters in the real world. When is this actually used? When ever we ask my Algebra teacher that he just replies rocket science, which I'm not really convinced uses all of the concepts that we learn. Sometimes I think it would be interesting to know how this is used in the real world outside of school. Also this week I bombed the strings quiz, as did most people around me. I really hope that there are other quizes this six weeks or that you curve it because that is gonna bring my grade down by a considerable amount. I don't know why, but I normally don't do to well on these quizes, even if I understand the concepts.
Severin