movie blog link

Looking for Severin's Movie blog? follow this link: Severin's movie blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Learning Python

This week we delved deeper into Python and began writing actual programs with the language. I thought that this was pretty straight forwards, especially because it was so similar to what we had done in Jeroo. Granted, it was kind of confusing when all of the pieces were out of order, but once that was cleared up it was fairly intuitive. I have realized that I actually enjoy doing these programming labs, because it is fun to collaborate with the people around you and try to solve a common puzzle. The chocolate chip cookies that we got were also very delicious.

So, overall I thought that this was a very good and productive week in Computer Programming. I look forwards to what we will do in Python in the future and await more programming "puzzles".

Severin