movie blog link

Looking for Severin's Movie blog? follow this link: Severin's movie blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

coming back to school

The first full week of school just ended and, as you can imagine, it was pretty stressful. Not only did we only have one late start this week, but there was also a substantial amount of review in almost all of my classes, which was pretty hard to keep up with. I had a really good break though, thanks for asking. I am typing this post on my new laptop, which is pretty sweet.

This week we started the very basic basics of Python. The language is almost identical to what we used in Jeroo, so that familiarity made it a comfortable transition. Other than that, I cant really complain because all that we've done so far has been pretty straight forwards, so I look forwards to what we can do with Python next.