movie blog link

Looking for Severin's Movie blog? follow this link: Severin's movie blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Finally finished lab 5, SOPA and PIPA

This week I finally finished lab 5. This lab took my friends and me a surprisingly long time to complete, which wasn't very fun. Even after several long talks with Mr. Stephens, I must admit that I still do not completely understand everything in that lab. Hopefully as we move on I will be able to figure out the things that had previously confused me.

Also this week I did a reading reflection on a TED talk about the cons of SOPA and PIPA. I thought that this speech was very interesting and provided unique insight into the online piracy issue. I enjoy TED talks and think that they are very interesting. I would like to do more reflections on them instead of readings.

Severin