This week in Computer Programming we started working with Jeroo. Jeroo is an interesting and fairly intuitive programming tool in which you control a "Jeroo" and make it do various tasks, such as planting a flower, picking a flower, moving or avoiding nets. The activities that we did were fairly straight forward, but I think that they really helped me get introduced to Jeroo. We also talked about the concept of methods within Jeroo, which I didn't quite understand at first, but once I started using them I caught on quick. I look forwards to using python where we can use both loops and methods. I believe that the two together will make programming much simpler then what we are doing now.
Also, in case you haven't noticed, I am not blogging about a movie this week. Although I feel obliged to finish what I started it frankly was to much work. I still watch movies and will continue to further my quest to become a reputable movie critic but until I have the time and the drive I will cease to make my rather unnecessarily long movie reviews.
Severin