movie blog link

Looking for Severin's Movie blog? follow this link: Severin's movie blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Another week of jeroo

This week we continued our work in jeroo. As we continue and learn more things that can be accomplished with jeroo I begin understand where else it might be applicable. I don't know how professional it is, but it makes me feel like I am actually programming, which is something that I have never done before. This excites me because originally I signed up for this class because I needed my tech credit and was comfortable with computers. But now that we've begun to actually programm I have begun to take a liking to it.

In terms of the class in general I must confess that I look forwards to class. I enjoy the comfortable class setting and generally relaxed mood of the class. I still feel, however, that i am able to learn a lot at the same time.

Next week is thanksgiving, so we will only have one class before the break. Until then, I look forwards to class tomorrow and will now watch a movie.